Community Living Services for Seniors
In our community living program, seniors live in a house or an apartment in an integrated community of their choice. They also choose roommates they want to live and share living expenses with. The room mate(s) chosen can either be people receiving medicaid waiver services or not.
- Choose where you want to live
- Choose your own roommate(s).
- Self direct your services
- Make decisions about your life
- Pursue your dreams
- Manage your own finances
- You have the right and freedom to:
Geographical Areas Served
- The TPA Office is in Nashville, Davidson County. We provide services across Middle Tennessee.
Inquire About Service
- Admission Process into our the Program is easy:
- Choose a service(s) you want to receive from TPA
- Complete and Submit a Contact Form or call us on 615-331-6200
- TPA Intake office will respond and start the transition process